The novitiate is the time dedicated to progressively initiate the novice to the life of the Sister of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and lead her to a deepening of the aspects of God’s call in her life.
Novices from Cameroon/Madagascar with their Novice directress (2019)
The novice deepens the meaning of her consecration for the mission in all its biblical richness by:
* a climate of personal and community prayer
* the study of the Word of God, read, meditated and shared
* searching for God, contemplated everywhere and in all things
* understanding and practicing the evangelical councils
* deepening her understanding of the spirituality of the Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
* experiencing the charism received from Angélique Le Sourd.
* the awareness examen and spiritual discernment lived personally and in community.
* a liturgical and sacramental life, and the practice of human and spiritual virtues