During the period of temporary vows, the sister continues her formation in view of harmonizing the knowledge she has obtained with the mission she is called to live as a Sister of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
In line with an integral formation of the person, according to each one’s needs and the circumstances involved, this is a time to:
- continue theological or pastoral studies in order to deepen her faith and to be able to give account of it;
- begin or finish professional studies so as to commit herself with competency to an apostolic service faithful to the Mission of the Congregation;
- emphasize the development of human and spiritual maturity;
- actively participate in the community life of the Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus;
- be involved in professional work;
- learn to progressively integrate contemplation and action.